Friday, October 11, 2013

Plexus Testimonial - Stacey

I decided I'd like to share my story with you all again, and give a little update in hopes of encouraging those who may be going through something similar. So, here goes...

I was diagnosed with PCOS, an insulin disorder that causes fertility issues, in 1995. People who suffer from PCOS gain weight easily, especially in their mid-section, and have a hard time losing it, and among other things, suffer from low energy. I've always sort of yo-yo'd with my weight. I get to a certain point and say, ok, no more. Time to lose weight. So I'd lose weight from various methods, and eventually gain it back through pregnancy or just careless eating habits. I got to where I was in the March 2013 picture by careless eating.

I kept seeing this Plexus stuff all over the place, and thought good grief, what is this stuff everybody is talking about?? So, after reading amazing testimony and testimony, I decided to try it. My products couldn't get here fast enough!!! Finally they arrived, and I began my Plexus journey. But...

...the weight didn't come off, and didn't come off, and didn't come off. I actually gained a few pounds at first! I fought for about 3 months with my body and mixing up my Plexus routine and adding other products to it. Finally my body began to respond! I was losing!!!! And am continuing to lose today. As of today, I am down 16.5lbs, and 2.5in from my waist. So, for those of you who are struggling with the products, DON'T GIVE UP!!! Please trust me when I tell you, THEY WORK. They will work for you too, you have to be willing to work with the products. If I had given up after the first month, or the second month, or the third month.....I'd still look like I did back in March. Yuck, no thanks.

I'm also happy to report that I have more energy! And am overall a much happier person because I allowed Plexus Slim into my life and gave them a chance to work with me. Share as you wish. I take Slim, the accelerator, Pro Bio 5, Bio Cleanse, and X-Factor.





Plexus Slim doesn't claim to improve people's lives! The people that take Plexus Slim give it the credit for improving their lives!



** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drugs Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...