Friday, October 11, 2013

Plexus Testimonials - Christie

Plexus is doing some amazing things for me! I was diagnosed with lupus 2 years ago, and began taking steroid shots for inflammation and pain. I started my journey on July 23. After one month, I have lost 14 lbs, over 20" (5 in my waist alone!) and have been able to go without a steroid shot for the last three weeks. It's given me my life back! I LOVE rockin' the pink drink!



Do you have problems with chronic pain from different diseases or conditions? Plexus Slim can do more than help you lose excess pounds. After taking Plexus, some people are experiencing relief with various health problems.




** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drugs Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...