Monday, May 10, 2021

Conspiracy? Who Even Knows Anymore?

It's no secret. I love a good conspiracy theory. Sometimes, they are very far fetched, but sometimes, probably more often than we realize, there is a little bit of truth behind the insanity.


I have lots of thoughts about recent events. The majority of them may be unpopular, or they may be the popular opinion by now, who knows. I can't keep up. Either way, my thoughts haven't changed much from day one. 

These are my thoughts and I am entitled to them, just as you are, so do not come after me just because you may have a different opinion. Remember what they say about opinions...

So, I had to pick up the youngest child from school recently. He had a fever of 100.7, a headache, cough, congested, sore throat, etc. You see where this is going right? Because I did, from a mile a way. 

The school nurse said that he needed a negative COVID test or a note from the Dr stating a different diagnosis and why he did not need a test. No problem. This is the world we live in. 

I made his appointment and told them that he was sent home with classic COVID symptoms. They sounded surprised but asked us to call when we got there and they would come out the side entrance to get us.

When my husband took him, they immediately said that he did not need a COVID test. There are several viruses going around and they felt sure that he had one of those.

.....???

Just 6 months ago, if someone would have had any one of those symptoms, the medical professionals (and everyone else) would have screamed from the rooftops that a test was necessary and you would have had to quarantine until you could prove that you didn't have that dreaded disease. But now, he literally has almost every single symptom and they just know it in their gut that it is not COVID.

.....???

Oh and guess what, there were three cases of the flu reported at my kid's pediatrician's office last week. 

.....???

Y'all, it's May. It's not even "flu season". But there were very few flu cases reported in the height of flu season this past year at a pediatrician's office!

.....???

You can think what you want to think & I will think what I want to think. But the "numbers" just don't make sense anymore!

Just how much longer are we going to continue to be mindless sheep?





No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...