Monday, May 25, 2015

THIS is why I have up drugs years ago

Can I just be honest for a minute here? 

am hurting. I am smack dab in the middle of fighting off the flu and a UTI. 

In May none the less. Who gets the flu in May?!

I haven't had the flu in over 9 years.

This thing came out of the middle of nowhere & ran me over like a freight train. 

So what does this have to do with drugs? 

The ER doctor gave me a Valium & a Rx for Flexaril along with the usual meds. To say I'm a little loopy is an understatement. 

*note: if I say something off the wall or misspell everything, overlook me.

I don't like not being in control, not remembering, & feeling like my world is spinning. So that's the reason I'm glad I don't do drugs anymore. Well, one of the reasons anyway. 

Maybe I'll have something intelligent to say in a few days,

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...