Friday, August 30, 2013

Tales of a Homeschool Nothing ~ Back To School?

....... um ....... NOPE! Not yet!

I was really hoping to start back on Tuesday Sept 3. BUT, if I don't get my butt in gear, That's NOT going to happen! I have still yet to plan ONE SINGLE THING!!! Oh My!!

Public school started back this week. Just in case you missed my big announcement a few weeks ago, my oldest decided it was time to rejoin his peers in the brainwashing process. (I'm just kidding!)

I can joke about public school & still be supportive!

I truly believe this will be a good change for Austin. He was ready. And I'm proud of him for knowing what he wants & going after it. But I do miss him like crazy!

So anyway, I have tried to catch up on various others things this week, but it feels like I am just spinning my wheels. I have completely fallen victim to (& LOVING every minute of it) allowing Logan to take a nap in my bed every day (with me in there with him!). I have come to crave this quiet time almost as much as he does.

We'll see just how much I can get done over the weekend in the hopes that we can start school next week. Don't hold your breath though!


No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...