Thursday, April 21, 2011

Creative Inspirations

Relying on one income is hard for any family. Many families are forced down to one income due to sickness, job loss, death, whatever. This is the lifestyle we have chosen because we feel that God has directed our family on this adventure. Its not easy, but I know that its worth it. We have all had to make sacrifices & changes to the way we live. And we might not see all the rewards for our efforts here in this life, but one day, I hope that God will look at me & say "Well done, my child!".

So.....in an effort to add a little extra income to our family, we have become very crafty lately. I have always enjoyed playing around with things, but I have never had the passion for it like I have now. I am so thankful that God has put this desire in my life.

I hope that you enjoy our creations & will support our little business!

Check out our Blessed Boutique on FaceBook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blessed-Boutique/185896581434260











No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...