Monday, April 11, 2011

Tales of a Homeschool Nothing ~ Inspiration - Who Me?!

Since I am so new to this roller coaster called homeschool, I need LOTS of advice from other, more experienced moms. I feel like Mary at the feet of Jesus. I am just so amazed at the wisdom that comes from these veterans mouths that I try to absorb all I can, knowing that I will forget a lot of what is said before my brain has time to truly process it.

I cannot express the gratitude that I feel from the knowledge & more importantly, the friendships, that I have gained in just this one year.

When I started this adventure, I NEVER imagined that one day, I would be one of those caring souls who would be so willing to spill my guts out to anyone who, like me, was searching for answers to really difficult questions. And I certainly, never imagined that I would be encouraging people this soon in my journey!

It amazes & humbles me so much to know that other women are already treating me with the same respect as I treat those who are so much more qualified than I am!

I didn't start homeschooling seeking anyone's approval or desiring earthly recognition, but I must say that knowing I have been a blessing to someone else who is struggling, tugs at my heart strings, puts a smile on my face, & lets me know that God is pleased with my decisions. It also reminds me that we never know who is watching our lives!

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...