Saturday, April 25, 2015

Mom's Need Pampering Too

I am in Heaven. As I sit here right now, I am enjoying the first pedicure I've had in a VERY long time. And guess what, I deserve it. I don't feel guilty one bit.

Ok, maybe a little bit guilty. But not enough not to enjoy it! Lol

We were actually finishing Makenzie's room, when I took a break to lay Logan down for a nap. I just walked back in the living room, looked at my feet, and simply said "I need a pedicure." I laughed because although I wanted one, I wasn't entirely serious. 

My husband look at me & said "go on. Here's some money."

Well, alrighty then! I'm gone!

I'm the world's worst at putting everyone else before myself. I guess that's just the momma in me. But guess what momma's, we need pampering too! Enjoy it while we can!

If we keep giving & giving & giving, before long, we don't have anything left to give. So next time, you "need" a few minutes, take them & enjoy! 

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...