Monday, April 13, 2015

My Teenager




















It's funny, some days I don't remember what I did yesterday, what someone said to me an hour ago, or even why I walked into a room mere seconds ago. But then there are those moments that are burned into your memory so deeply that you probably couldn't forget them even if you tried. I have several of those.




Today, exactly 13 years ago (7:24pm) my life changed in ways I could never imagine. I became a mother.


Austin Dale Bauguess made his grand appearance only 3 days early weighing 8lbs & 7oz. He was a chunky butt as a baby. 



WHY God entrusted me with this privilege, I'll never comprehend. It's the hardest, most exciting, scariest, most heart wrenching, incredible "job" that I've ever experienced. It's not just my job, it's my life!











I'm so thankful that I've had the pleasure to be his mother! Even 13 years later, I still have no clue what I am doing, but we are all learning as we go!









Happy Birthday baby! I'm proud of the young man you are becoming! You're officially a teenager, so you can slow down now!










No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...