Saturday, June 25, 2011

Love At First Sight

Its hard to believe that Logan is already over a week old! I waited, planned, prepared, & prayed for over 9 months for him to get here, feeling like it would never happen. Now, I can't imagine life without him. Its funny how someone so new & so little can control everyone around them!

Austin & Makenzie have adjusted well. Of course, there is some jealousy! But what else would you expect?! Its hard learning to share...especially when this new little critter is so demanding & needy! They are always wanting to hold Logan & kiss on him. He's just like a shiny new toy at Christmas. LOL

But then, I want to hold him & kiss on him all the time too! He is just so snuggly & loving, who could resist him? No wonder, everyone just goes crazy over babies. 

I am so thankful that God has blessed me with another miracle! I don't feel worthy to be trusted with the care of these 3 beautiful children, but for some reason God felt that Justin & I were the most suitable to raise them. I am just continually amazed at how all of them grow & develop.

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...