Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tales of a Homeschool Nothing - Failure is NOT an Option!

OK, OK, I know that my last post was AWFUL & it just reaked of "Woe is me", but seriously, haven't we all felt that way?! I was writing "in the moment". I don't want to ever discourage anyone, but then again, nothing is ever as rosey as it seems. We all experience good days & bad days. Well unfortunately, as far as school has been concerned, I've had just a few too many bad days in a row lately. BUT, IT WILL GET BETTER!!!!

I KNOW that this is God's calling on my life. I don't understand it all the time, but its not for me to understand everything this side of Heaven. God didn't ask me to understand it, He just told me to do it. I'm trying Lord, really I am. I get a "A" for effort (at least sometimes), right?

I just wanted to check back in with the world & let you know that I'm not giving up, no matter how much I want to sometimes, or how much simpler it might seem. Not only does the decisions I make affect my future, they also affect my children's futures. And my children are too important for me to just lay down & throw them to the wolves.

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...