Saturday, March 3, 2012

If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good.



"I do not like green eggs & ham. I do not like them Sam I Am. "

Pink Ink is NOT good to drink ..... unless you're a Yink!


“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not.”


"We looked! Then we saw him step in on the mat! We looked!
And we saw him! The Cat in the Hat!"

Our Cat in the Hat snacks were INCREDIBLE!


We had Zamps in Lamps & Quimneys in Chimneys.

We also had Wockets in our (Pizza Pita) Pockets & Beezlenut Juice.


"We are men of groans and howls, Mystic men who eat boiled owls,
Tell us what you wish, oh King, Our magic can do anything."

Bartholomew may not have enjoyed the oobleck, but we sure did!
 
"All the rest of that day, on those wild screaming beaches,
The Fix-It-Up Chappie kept fixing up Sneetches.
Off again! On again! In again! Out again!
Through the machines they raced round and about again."

I'm a little partial to the "Star Belly Sneetch Treat".


“I meant what I said and I said what I meant.
An elephant's faithful one-hundred percent!”

Turns out my kids are not good "mothers". Makenzie forgot her egg repeatedly before it finally died in an unfortunate accident. Austin's egg was smartly tied around his waist. 6 short hours later, it was squished when he fell on it. :(


"At our house we open cans.
We have to open many cans and that is why we have a Zans.
A Zans for cans is very good.
Have you a Zans for cans? You should."

Zans has the best Can Chili I believe I have ever ate!
We served it with Dr. Seuss Juice & Fiesta Bread
(not Seuss related, but still yummy).


We had a great time celebrating one of the greatest authors ever.
Thank you Theodor Seuss Geisel! Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!



 
 
 



1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I enjoyed reading through your post. Your kids bring you lots of joy. I also love your quote.... I'm not perfect, just forgiven. Hope you have a good day.

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...