Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A Little Story

Let me tell you a little story about a little girl who has a problem. This girl has struggled with her weight her WHOLE life! She has tried many different diets, exercises, and anything else she can think of. She has made many bad decisions in her life including the foods she ate. She has let her weight define her. She has let it affect her self esteem. She has gotten discouraged. She has given up. She has quit caring.

Now, let me tell you the rest of the story. This little girl has finally overcome her problem. She has realized that her weight is just a number & it doesn't control who she is! She has realized that no matter what, the people that love her don't see her the same way she sees herself.

This little girl has also finally found something that WORKS! She has lost weight & inches with Plexus Slim. She has gained energy. She feels better. She no longer eats for comfort. She no longer craves sweets more than she wants real food. She no longer has a serious desire for Mt. Dew. This little girl has gained her confidence back. This little girl has taken control of her lifelong battle. This little girl has decided that once & for all, SHE WILL HAVE THE VICTORY!

In case you haven't figured it out, I am that little girl! Through God's grace & the help of Plexus Slim - Tracie Bauguess, I am finally winning this battle that so many other people also fight EVERY. SINGLE. DAY! If you are tired of fighting on your own, PLEASE let me help you!

If you are skeptical, you can try Plexus for a week for only $29 plus shipping. You CAN tell within a week just how much of a difference Plexus can make! People have lost anywhere from a few pounds to 10 pounds in those first 7 days. Me personally, I lost 8 pounds that week! And I KNEW that I would find a way somehow to continue using Plexus even though we are on one income!

I have now been taking Plexus for 7 weeks. I have lost 24 pounds and 24 inches! I feel better than I have in a long time. I put on a pair of jeans this weekend that I haven't been able to wear in over 4 years! Justin has lost 13 pounds & 16 inches in only 5 weeks as well.

Plexus Slim is truly changing lives! Not only is my family getting healthier, BUT Plexus is providing me with extra money just when we need it the most! I promote Plexus because I BELIEVE in it! NOT just to make money! I want to see just how much it can change your life as well!!!

If you want to try Plexus for a week, PLEASE let me know!!! I am even willing to throw in a little something extra just because I believe in it so much! IF for some reason, it doesn't work for you, there is a 60 day money back guarantee! 



If you are interested in earning extra money without having to buy costly inventory, without having to do home parties, without having to make cold calls, without having to go door to door, PLEASE let me know!!! I am a stay at home homeschool mom. I don't see many people. I simply post when I can on Facebook & Twitter. My team is growing & my check for August was AMAZING!

SO, I ask you WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE????!!!!

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...