Wednesday, September 11, 2013

And The Mountain Gets Steeper

I just told you about the roller coaster of life I have been riding.......but, wait, there's more!

I've always heard that if you are not currently in a valley, hold on because there's one just ahead. Well, I guess we should have known. Things were peaceful for far too long.

The bombshell dropped on us today.....Justin is losing his job! Oh, you read that correct. This wonderful job that he has already been threatened with losing 3 or 4 times now. Yep, seems to be true this time. Oh & the kicker, he only has 2 weeks left. Thanks for the notice.

It's ok. We were just talking the other day about this not being a permanent career. The money is nice, but the stress of not knowing what the future holds for factory life stinks.

Yes, I am bummed! Yes, I am stressed! Yes, I have already cried buckets of tears!

"BUT MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY THROUGH CHRIST JESUS."

I KNOW that God has us in the palm of His hand. I KNOW that "all things work together for good to them that love God."

I KNOW that the "effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."

I KNOW that "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

I KNOW that "we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope: And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us."

I KNOW that "God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it."

I KNOW that if I "have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."

I KNOW that Jesus is "even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us."



I also know that the deeper the valley, the steeper the climb, the sweeter the victory! I WILL NOT give the devil ANY satisfaction through my trials!

EVEN WHEN I DON'T SEE, I STILL BELIEVE!!!!

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...