Friday, July 1, 2011

Super Mom




I seem to have this really bad habit.....for some crazy reason, I think I can do it all...& everyone else seems to think so as well.

The many hats of a mother:
Homeschool Teacher...check
Principle...check
Coach...check
Nurse...check
Doctor...check
Pharmacist...check
Referee...check
Cheerleader...check
Biggest Fan...check
Toughest Critic...check
Disciplinary...check
Police Officer...check
Lawyer...check
Judge...check
Jury...check
Executioner...well, I think about it! LOL
Taxi Driver...check
Short Order Cook...check
Maid...check
Nanny...check
ATM...check
Activity Director...check
Tour Guide...check
Prayer Warrior...check



The many hats of a wife:
Preacher's Wife...check
Fireman's Wife...check
First Responder's Wife...check
Paramedic's Wife...its coming!
Eagle Scout's Wife...check
Secretary...check
Accountant...check
Prayer Warrior...check


My various other hats:
Youth Leader...check
Bible Reader...check
Singer...check
Blogger...check
Photographer...check
Interior Designer...check
Veternarian...check
Scrapbooker...check
Twilight lover...CHECK!!!
Vin Diesel Stalker, I mean fan...CHECK, CHECK, & RECHECK!!!
Prayer Warrior...check


I'm so very sure that there are LOTS of hats I'm forgetting!

By day......da da da dum....SUPER MOM! By night......I hang up my cape & pass out! I'm tired!



No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...