Monday, October 3, 2011

Tales of a Homeschool Nothing ~ Week (I'm honestly not sure) ~ Paying Attention, Sound, the Great Wolf Lodge, & Chicken Stew

REALLY?!?! Who was the crazy person
that made this necessary?

YES, I actually just admitted to not knowing what week we are on....I think its week 6 & YES, we are STILL studying sound. I came to a realization this week........I think I am just keeping my kids at home, I don't think I am teaching them much of anything. The month of September has been CRAZY & the month of October looks even busier. I am literally booked e v e r y s i n g l e Thursday, Friday, & Saturday through the middle of November - HOLY COW!!! It needs to snow so I can stay home & teach.



Highlight of the week ..... THE GREAT WOLF LODGE ..... YEAH!!!!!!! We had a blast & came home completely exhausted!

Then turned right around & threw a party. Yep - rest is for wimps. I confess. I'm a wimp. I need my rest.

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...