Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Strongest People You Know are the Ones who Really Need Our Prayers

So many times in life, we find ourselves asking "Why Me?", "Why Now?", "Why That Family?", "WHY?". I suppose its human nature to question things we do not understand. Sometimes its hard to hold on to the fact that God has a bigger plan & a prettier picture than what we can see right this minute.

We have always heard that God never gives us more than we can handle. I completely believe this, even though sometimes, I believe that God has more faith in what we can handle than we have faith in Him.

I've often wondered why I have been so blessed when it seems that other people are continually struggling. I sometimes wonder why I have 3 beautiful children when some people spend years just trying to conceive 1 miracle. I wonder why my kids are relatively healthy when so many children fight for every breath they take. More often than not, I find myself looking at how blessed my life really is.

As I was reading the latest post from "EB"ing a Mommy, my heart, no my soul wept for this family! Through the tears, God allowed a thought to cross my mind. Bad situations happen to good people because they are strong enough to handle them. I CANNOT imagine the pain, agony, anxiety, & heartache this family is experiencing!

Have you ever noticed that most families that experience hardship, especially when it involves their children, end up being stronger that they ever thought possible? The tragedy somehow brings out the best in someone. Now, by no means am I saying it is a "good" thing, but so many times, people become better for the struggles they experience.

I also realized that I have never had to face these difficulties, because quite possibly, I'm not strong enough to handle them. This is one time that I continually hope that God doesn't believe I get any stronger. I don't understand God's mercy & grace, but I am so thankful!


Please pray for little Tripp & for Courtney as they both prepare for Tripp's journey HOME!

I long for the day when these families no longer have to suffer & these little angels get the chance to run & play at Jesus' feet! God has a special place just for them!






1 comment:

Tammy Love said...

I have come to love little Tripp Roth through his mom's blog, photos, and videos. What a brilliant, beautiful child! Praying for GOD to provide Courtney the strength and comfort to get through this as only he can. She is an amazing person.

We need to remember all parents w/ special needs kids in our prayers. Unless we have walked in their shoes, we have no idea what they go through. They do it through love and GOD's helping hands. GOD Bless each and every one of them!

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...