Sunday, January 29, 2012

Treasure Box Moments

Through all the insanity & stress that we like to call life, its far too easy to focus on the hard times & the bad results. Its high time that I start cherishing all the little moments that make life worth living! Those diamond in the rough moments. Those moments worth keeping in a treasure box!

I'm going to TRY to post weekly updates on those extraordinary little moments.

Makenzie told me the other day that she loved homeschool because she got to spend more time with her family.

I said I was going to put on my makeup so we could go somewhere. Austin said I didn't need makeup, I was beautiful the way I was! I knew he was my favorite for some reason... ; )

After a VERY full day of tubing, movies, & various other activities, Makenzie said that this was the most fun day she had ever had!


We had a singing service at church tonight. Austin wanted to sing with our group & Makenzie sang with my niece & I. I hope that they always want to serve the Lord!

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...