Saturday, November 5, 2011

Tales of a Homeschool Nothing ~ Week 10 ~ Trust, Daniel, Elijah, Bernoulli, & sick days

Yet again, I didn't accomplish nearly as much as I had hoped for in structured learning. Sickness has dominated my house all week long - snotty noses, sore throats, barking coughs, yuck, yuck, yuck.

TRUST - having blind faith in something or someone

We are still studying trust so we have talked a lot about Daniel, Elijah, Noah, David, & Jesus this week. Its amazing how much my kids already knew about these men.

We have also finished up our study on airplanes, the Wright Brothers, & Bernoulli. I really wanted to take a field trip to an airport, but unfortunately, that didn't happen. Maybe some other time. But we did manage to conduct several cool experiments about air.

I helped Makenzie make a cherry pie for Keepers & Justin took the boys on a nature walk looking for animal signs in Contenders.

All in all, it was a pretty uneventful week.

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...