Monday, November 21, 2011

Its 3am & Its Raining

It is 3am & I am W I D E awake. I had the alarm set for 3:30. Why you may ask? No, its not Black Friday shopping .... although, I won't be getting much sleep then either. My little Logan has to be at Brenner's at 6am. WOW! I'm sorry, that's really early for me to be up, dressed, & presentable. At least with Black Friday shopping, I can roll out of bed & put on a hat.
Yes, 6am, which means I have to leave my house around 4:45 .... "just in case". So, I took my shower before I went to bed, but I had to allow extra time to pump his milk. You see, lack of sleep is not even the bad part. I'm used to that. I have to keep my baby from eating when he wakes up. Ug  - really? That kid still wakes up every 2 hours to nurse! And all I can give him after midnight is clear liquids. Yea, so far he's not real sure what he thinks of Pedialyte, but he knows its not momma!

So anyway ... back to why......


I sure hope I see that smile today!

When Logan was born, we had to put off his circumcision because he also has a condition called chordee (caution-link has "adult" material) that needed to be corrected. His was very minor & should be easy to correct but he needed to be 5-6 months old.

Apparently this is a very common problem, but if its not corrected he can have lots of issues later in life. We all know that men don't need anything else to complain about in that area.

Oh, this is NOT going to be a fun day! So say a little prayer for us today! Pray for the Dr's steady hand, for my peace, & for Logan's comfort!


Naturally, as I started typing, I couldn't get this song out of my head.

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...