Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Theory of the Little Gold Band

Last night, while getting ready for bed, my wonderful hubby looked at me & said "You're the most beautiful woman in the world" (again). I laughed & said "You're crazy" (again).

Now, before you start throwing tomatoes at me - let me assure you that this is a funny story!! I know that many women are saying "I wish my husband thought I was the most beautiful woman in the world" & some are probably saying "I wish my husband just told me I looked pretty once in a while" & some are no doubt even saying "You're his wife, he's supposed to think you are beautiful".

I know all of this - bare with me & my humor. I promise you will at least chuckle at it!

So I looked at him & said "I've got it! I know what the problem is! Your wedding band is too tight & its cutting off all the circulation to your brain. It's making you delusional."

He laughed & said "Nope, you forgot that I haven't had it on lately thanks to this job." (He can't wear it to work for safety reasons.)

I said "Well then, you're not used to it being off, so therefore now all the oxygen rich blood is rushing to your head & making you delusional."

Wait a minute - If you think this theory doesn't apply just because your wedding ring isn't gold, think again buddy! This proven scientific theory transcends ALL shape, size, color, material, & symbolism. It's even certifiable!

HAHAHAHA - I'm just full of smarticles!

Now, smile, you know it was funny!

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...