Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in Review


No, it can't be time AGAIN! Really, another year has already flew by?! It seems it has.

Somehow, the older I get, the faster time wants to go. Why is that? When I was young & anxiously awaiting something, it took F O R E V E R, but now that I am trying to slow down, I can't!

2012 was filled with ups & downs, laughter & tears, triumphs & disappointments. G.R.A.C.E has reached out & encouraged more people than I could imagine.  Blessed Boutique is allowing me to do what I enjoy while still being home.

In a nutshell this year we have had 1 child stop believing in Santa & the tooth fairy, 1 child lost their first 2 teeth, 1 child to take their first steps. We have bought a dirt bike, a go cart, a 4 wheeler, a truck, a new engine for the Suburban, & a new washer & dryer. We have played football, soccer, baseball, & cheer leading. We have dealt with RSV - twice, ear infections - too many to count, a gash in a head, a leg almost sawed off, bumps, bruises, black eyes, & bloody noses. We have left one church in order to follow God's will for Justin to become a pastor.

Thankfully, through it all, I can still say that I am BLESSED! God is good!

Here are a few of my favorite posts from the past year -


Here's to the close of 2012 & the promise of 2013!

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...