Friday, August 5, 2011

God's Plans

I don't have the answers in this life, I never thought or claimed that I do, but thankfully God does!

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and
not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11

No, this wasn't the first thought that came to my mind last night, I won't talk about that - I am human & I did ask forgiveness. But asI lay in bed crying, God brought that comforting thought by my way.

We found out last night that Justin was losing his job. Today is his last day. I'm not a math whiz or anything, but if I counted right, that's......1 days notice! We knew it was probably going to happen, but a little notice would have been nice.

Oh, & last I checked we are a 1 income family, so ... (yet again, no expert) if you only have 1 income & you take away that income, that seems to equal ...... NOTHING, ZIP, ZERO, NADA!!!!!!

So, I'm sure you can understand my uneasiness.

Lord, I really am trying not to be mad, sad, hurt, anxious, doubting, anything but trusting.

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...