Friday, December 16, 2011

Betrayed...AGAIN

I haven't had the ... *sniff* courage to write this post yet. It was too heart breaking!

Nah - I just forgot about it & (imagine this) ran out of time!

The day was Saturday, Dec. 3, 2011. The weather was cold. The house was relatively quite (Austin & Makenzie had spent the night at nannie's house). So there I was, sitting at the kitchen table, minding my own business, trying to make a few hairbows. Logan was sitting in his chair beside me happily playing & babbling away. Then .... it happened ... DADADADADADADADA.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Wait, surely I misunderstood. It sure did sound like BLAH BLAH BLAH - oh wait, that's kinda the same, right?


Really? Its my face you see all day long, its me that runs to your every whimper. Is it too hard to reward me by saying MAMAMAMA? I guess I'll just settle for those wet sloppy kisses & know that in your heart, you love me more!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Honey, I've had five and Mama is always at the bottom of the word list. It's infuriating!!! LOL!

loveitmom said...

Sweet, soak it up! I know the feeling though, all of mine said Dada first, and Valie even said Sefy, Anna, Sisy, Emmy, also before finally breaking down and saying Mama! LOL, life of an under-appreciated Homeschool Mom!

Anonymous said...

Addie was the same way...it's just easier for them to say!! LOL no matter how hard I tried mamamama, it just didn't happen.

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...