Thursday, August 30, 2012

Devotions ~ Noah's Ark

Justin & I try, we really do try, to make time for devotions as a family. Unfortunately, time is not something in great abundance around our house. Yes, I know that I have the same 24 hours in my day that you do, but somehow, the majority of those 24 hours slips away from us.

So, with that being said, I'm going to try, really try, to post when we do make time for devotions. I am NOT doing this to brag. I am hoping that broadcasting to the world will make us a little more accountable. Hopefully it will remind us when we slack off.

Tonight, we studied Noah's Ark. We have studied it before & I'm sure we will study it again. The kids could tell us everything about the story. But this time, after reading from the Bible, we turned on the audio book of "the True Story of Noah's Ark". I believe they really enjoyed seeing the real perspective of the design, shape, & size of the ark.

Hey, do me a favor. If I go too long & you haven't noticed any devotions posted, please remind me. I won't get mad. I can use the encouragement & it might motivate you to read the Bible more in your home as well.

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...