Thursday, August 23, 2012

Tales of a Homeschool Nothing ~ School Pictures

Austin - my oldest, my first born, my (not so little) man of the house

Lover of music, dirt bikes, football, farm life, & art, he has a heart big enough to change the world & the confidence to match. Short tempered, independent, & head strong, Austin wants things his way & has problems adjusting when something doesn't come natural. HA - He is my child, that's for sure!

Even though I wanted to homeschool him from Kindergarten, we sent him on to public school. After 3 years, we knew the time was right to bring him home. I'm sure that public school is in our future again, but for now, we are taking it one day at a time & enjoying the ride.


Makenzie - self proclaimed princess, drama queen, & persistent hugger

Loud, outgoing, & energetic, she can go from twirling ballerina to rough & ready brawler in 2.5 seconds. She's as tender hearted as they come & will cry during commercials. If Makenzie had her way, we would take in every stray animal known to man. She loves to sing, dance, cheer, & idolizes her big brother.



Logan - mess maker, snuggle bug, cookie lover

He is my only child to have strawberry blonde hair & already displays the temperament that goes with it. He loves being tickled, food of any kind (nothing slimy though), milk, & waking up early. Logan is very easy going as long as he isn't sleepy or hungry. He can jerk everything out of a cabinet faster than you even realize he is doing it.

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

I love the descriptions you gave of your children. You can check out my cuties at http://reflectinghisglory.com/?p=1588

I am visiting from the "NOT" Back to school blog hop. I've never seen the G.R.A.C.E. acronym before. That is very clever and a great way to remember the meaning of grace.

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...