Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Justin

I would like to wish my wonderful hubby a very happy birthday!

Justin likes to tell me ALL the time just how old I am. Hey, its not my fault that he lied to me 14 years ago about his age. Nope, I will never let him live that one down! ;) Its ok, because if he hadn't lied to me then, I would have went out with him.

Well he can no longer claim to be "30". He is now "IN HIS 30's". Its ALL down hill from now. LOL

I am very thankful that God has blessed us with 13 years of marriage. It hasn't always been pleasant, but it has made us who we are today. It has strengthened our bond with each other & our relationship with God.

Justin, I love you with all my heart & soul. I don't tell you nearly enough, but you mean more to me than you will ever know! Husband, father, preacher, son, brother, fireman, provider, EMT, businessman, Eagle Scout - you wear many hats & each one fits you well. Thank you for all you do for me & for our family.

Now, where are you taking me for dinner? ;)

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...