Sunday, May 27, 2012

Thank You NCHE

I have thoroughly enjoyed my first experience at a homeschool conference! `

Yes, I am tired! Yes, my mind is running a million miles a minute. But I have walked away with more knowledge (& hopefully wisdom), a LOT of catalogs, several unexpected finds, plenty of bargains, part of our curriculum for next year, & MOST IMPORTANTLY recharged, refreshed, & renewed - ready to start next year with a remembrance of why I wanted to homeschool in the first place! That's what I so desperately needed out of this weekend.



I just want to say thank you to all of the speakers, vendors, & volunteers for sacrificing their own time, effort, & money to make this a positive encouraging event for so many people. Thank you to everyone behind the scenes at NCHE for your diligence & effort in organizing this conference. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my thoughts, feelings, hopes, & dreams to others through fresh inexperienced eyes. Thank you HSLDA for continuing to fight for homeschool rights & equality. Thank you GOD for allowing me the privilege to homeschool my children & try to lead them to you!

I am already anticipating next year's conference!

1 comment:

Merit Kirkpatrick said...

I feel the same way about the conference! Such a great time of renewal!

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...