Layout

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Thank You NCHE

I have thoroughly enjoyed my first experience at a homeschool conference! `

Yes, I am tired! Yes, my mind is running a million miles a minute. But I have walked away with more knowledge (& hopefully wisdom), a LOT of catalogs, several unexpected finds, plenty of bargains, part of our curriculum for next year, & MOST IMPORTANTLY recharged, refreshed, & renewed - ready to start next year with a remembrance of why I wanted to homeschool in the first place! That's what I so desperately needed out of this weekend.



I just want to say thank you to all of the speakers, vendors, & volunteers for sacrificing their own time, effort, & money to make this a positive encouraging event for so many people. Thank you to everyone behind the scenes at NCHE for your diligence & effort in organizing this conference. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my thoughts, feelings, hopes, & dreams to others through fresh inexperienced eyes. Thank you HSLDA for continuing to fight for homeschool rights & equality. Thank you GOD for allowing me the privilege to homeschool my children & try to lead them to you!

I am already anticipating next year's conference!
Post a Comment