Friday, May 18, 2012

Who Me?

Blogging started out as a way for me to channel my frustrations, my mistakes, my hopes, & my dreams. It has somehow over time become so much more. I still get to vent, offer praise, make recommendations, & share my joy, but somewhere along the line, I started inspiring people. I don't know how a simple girl from the country who has the same struggles, happiness, & insanity as the next person could ever get to this point, but I AM THANKFUL!

The only thing that I have ever known I wanted to do with my life was "to make a difference". No, it hasn't happened in the way I thought it would. I'm not some CEO of a major company. I'm not a doctor, lawyer, or a social worker. I'm not rich & famous. But I have come to realize that I am making a difference - in my children's lives, in my husband's life, in my friend's lives, & even in stranger's lives. WOW! How did I get here?

I just found out that I have been chosen to be part of the NCHE Conference Blogger Team!



YEAH! I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Make sure you stay tuned & check us out!

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...