Friday, May 25, 2012

What's Wrong Little Buddy?

I head over to the NCHE Conference with mixed emotions this morning.

I had such a great time yesterday & I am looking forward to what the rest of the weekend holds. But I left a sick baby in the care of his nanny a little while ago.

Oh, I know she will take good care of him, but I feel guilty for leaving him. And we all know that when they are sick, they want momma. Does the mommy guilt ever end?

Other than 2 ear infections & an eye infection, Logan has never been sick. I'm hoping that its just where he is cutting those top 2 front teeth. But a fever of 100 & a green snotty nose doesn't look good. So say a little prayer that this is a quick thing.

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...