2. Know your rock bottom prices. Do your homework parents. Search around & see just how cheap you can get books. Some things are cheaper at the conference, but some things (even if they are running a "special") are not.
3. Give yourself time - LOTS of time! Don't expect to be able to run in for 30 minutes & get much accomplished.
4. Pick up catalogs. There are way more curriculum options out there than what you have heard of.
5. Ask questions. How else do we learn anything?
6. Put your hands on the curriculum. Compare one math against another.
7. Wear comfy shoes.
8. Leave your "road rage" at home. This place is crowded & people bump into each other. Be patient & polite.