Sunday, May 20, 2012

What Are You Looking Forward to the Most?

For the past few days, I have been studying the schedule & the speaker handouts that have been made available before the NCHE 2012 Homeschool Conference.

To say that I am excited to attend this conference is a HUGE understatement. I have been wanting to attend the conference since we made the decision to homeschool, but financials & other obligations have restricted that possibility. I'm thankful that God has made a way for me to go this year. Yes, I wish Justin could go with me, but someone has to watch the kids ;)

I think the workshops I am most excited about are "Toddlers, Tweens, & Teens, Oh My!", "REAL LIFE Homeschooling", & "The Busy Homeschool Mom's Guide to Romance". All of which are being taught by Heidi St. John. I am also looking forward to "Ballistic Homeschooling" & "Homeschooling is Not Enough" by Hal & Melanie Young. Of course I need plenty of help with encouragement, testing, & organization, but I probably NEED "The Will: Bend It? Break It? Develop It? What's a Parent to Do?" by Susan Chrisman more than most of the others.

There are so many workshops that I want to attend & so many speakers that I want to hear. I guess I need to pack my lunch because I don't have time to stop & eat!


Can I go ahead & place my order for the recordings?

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...