Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Marriage Project - Day 3

I don't mind to cook. Actually, I like it most of the time, especially when I have my menu already planned & my kitchen is not a mess.

When I read that cooking a special treat for my hubby was one of the daily projects, I honestly didn't see anything extraordinary about it. I do a lot of the cooking anyway & Justin usually likes what I make.

What made this really special though was knowing that this was just for him!

He just made the comment last week that I hadn't made broccoli soup in awhile. Ding Ding Ding. I didn't have to put much thought into what I was fixing! I also decided to make him a cherry cheesecake because that is his favorite dessert.

As far as the part where he doesn't have to share......nope, sorry. Not in this house! We always share here! ;) 

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...