Sunday, September 16, 2012

Treasure Box Moments

So, its been far too long since I exploited shared the funny, warm, often unbelievable quotes from the insanity I call life.

If someone ever tells you "it's ok, I won't hurt you." DO NOT BELIEVE THEM - especially if that person just so happens to be your brother or sister!

Shortly after waking from his nap & having powdered doughnuts for a snack, I asked if Logan needed a diaper. Austin did a sniff test & said "All I smell is doughnuts."

Logan loves it outside. While we were visiting the chickens one day, I kept saying "chick". His response... "duck". Every. Single. Time.

In similar news, Logan also calls Zoey a cat, no matter how many times I say "dog".


No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...