Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Be My Valentine ~ Let Me Count the Ways

Have you started your own Valentines's Day Challenge?

I am having so much fun with mine!

I send my husband a text every morning to tell him I love him or miss him or I am thinking about him. I have been known to leave notes in his lunchbox. It's nice to know that someone misses you when you are gone.

I have also been looking on Pinterest for creative ideas to express my affection. Check out what I found. I will be adding many more as time allows.

I stuck a few love notes in Justin's Bible that I'm sure will bring a smile to his face when he finds them.

I'm going away for a Homeschool Mom's Retreat this weekend, so I need to come up with something to surprise him with while I'm gone as well.

Tell your husband you love him! Have fun while you are doing it!

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...