Tuesday, January 15, 2013

If I Don't Like It.....

Oh how I HATE HATE HATE those little words!

One of my children has probably just asked what we are having for supper. It never ever fails, especially if it is something new or different, someone always says "what if I don't like it?".

You eat it ANYWAY!

I have made some sort of effort to make sure there is food in this house. I have made an effort to provide a hot meal. And I have made a huge effort to find something new, fun, healthy, & pleasing to everyone.

Do you have any clue how hard that is?

Obviously my children don't!

I am SOOOOO reminding them of this when they have kids!

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...