Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Plexus Testimonials - Alishia


To all my lady friends out there who suffer with PCOS, I have to share!! Until lately, talking with more people and sharing my experience with plexus slim, I never knew there were so many of us out there with this dreadful disease! I too have suffered with poly cystic ovarian syndrome all of my adult life. It has ran my life, causing all sorts if terrible side effects like hot flashes, unnecessary massive weight gain that's virtually impossible to get off, excessive body hair, hair loss, skin problems, major hormone imbalances, mood swings, depression, insecurity, low self esteem, low libido, fatigue, and the list goes on..... that is until.....PLEXUS SLIM!!! I had finally given up, or so I thought. Finally given in and accepted this was my fate. I would be this way and just have to suck it up and deal with it the rest of my life. Be unhappy the rest of my life. What a shame! I so glad some where down deep there was a shred of hope left. Buried beneath all the nights if crying myself to sleep. And I'm so glad I pushed past all the skepticism, all the negative thoughts in my head from trying everything known to man that hadn't ever worked for me, and took the big step of trying plexus slim! It has changed my life!!! I'm so happy to report to you, the woman I spoke of earlier is the woman of my past!! I left her and that dreadful disease in my dust 8 weeks ago!! Never to look back. The hot flashes, GONE! The weight, it's LEAVING -27 lbs so far, hormones leveling out, cravings gone, finally had my first cycle in over 5 yrs!!! The list goes on. I cannot stress enough, if you are suffering from PCOS and all the terrible things that come along with it, you have to give Plexus Slim a shot. It will change your life. I would be doing you a huge injustice if I didn't share this wonderful God given product with you. Dig up the last ounce of hope and take that first step. You won't look back!!! Do it for you, do it for your kids, your husband, just do it!!!! I promise you won't regret it!! Thank God and Plexus Slim!




Plexus is truly changing people's lives! Are you sick & tired of being sick & tired?? Are you ready to do something about it? Stop wishing for things to change & take an active step towards changing them!!

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...