Friday, October 11, 2013

Plexus Testimonials - Ronnetta

Ronnetta says ~ I have been on Plexus Slim now for 12 weeks down 30 pounds. I do exercise 5 miles a day, so that I can tone as I lose. Still haven't hit my target weight yet but it won't be long now. My first month I didn't lose but 5 pounds almost got discourage & quit but thank God I stuck with it because that following month I really started shedding. Everyone's journey is different so don't base your results on someone else's. Plexus Slim works!


While Plexus Slim is working wonders in so many people's lives, not everyone is the same. I know people who have lost as much as 10 pounds the very first week they started their Plexus journey. I have also had a few people not lose any weight in the beginning, but their appetite decreased dramatically. Their energy level increased greatly. They felt better all around.

Are you ready to start your own Plexus journey?

  

** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drugs Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...