Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What's One More Thing

Well, its that time again. Its time for the Ultimate Blog Challenge.

If you will remember, I flooded your newsfeeds with LOTS of posts in July when I last took part in this. I was unsure as I wrapped up the month if I would sign up for it again. I was still unsure when I signed up to do it again last night. I am still unsure even as I sit here writing.


My life has been crazy busy & complicated lately - even more so than normal!

We ALWAYS are overbooked every fall. Between football & cheerleading, there really isn't much room for anything else. Well, this year, we have added 2 different school schedules (public school & homeschool). We have added Justin not only helping to coach Austin's football team, but also being the athletic trainer for the high school football team, which means that he has to be at every practice right after school as well as every JV & Varsity game, both home & away.

Its that time of year where my home business picks up. I am up to my ears in ribbon, tulle, & bottlecaps trying to stock up for the Apple Festival, various fall festivals, vendor events, & Christmas orders.

I have also recently started another business. I have become an Ambassador with Plexus Slim. I am working so hard at trying to build this business into something lucrative so I can help our family.

Add to all of this, the every day chores around the house, the demands of being a pastor's wife, & the requirements of a homeschool teacher and it seems so overwhelming right now.

So I still wonder if trying to write 30 blog posts in 30 days was the smartest decision.

Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE writing my blog! I LOVE hearing from someone how much I have encouraged them! I LOVE knowing that God is using ME through something that I enjoy!

I just don't EVER want to feel like I HAVE to do this! Then it becomes a J O B & not many people enjoy their jobs.

So bare with me while I attempt another challenge. Bare with me if some days life takes over & I don't get to post. Bare with me if occasionally something I write doesn't make as much sense as it did in my head.

Bare with me if I don't make it to 30. I'm going to give it my best effort, but if I fall short, remember I am human & bare with me!


No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...