Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Plexus Testimonials - April

April says ~

Okay....deep breath! I think I finally feel ready to do this. I don't do pics of me, DEFINITELY NOT full-body shots, and CERTAINLY not for the whole world to see, but I'm doing it now! I've been on Plexus for 90 days now, and I've lost 25 pounds, 2 jean sizes, lots of inches, depression, lethargy, and low self-esteem! My knees have also stopped complaining! I was diagnosed with sleep apnea shortly before I started Plexus, and I was facing a choice....buy a CPAP machine (which really felt like accepting that I'd always be overweight and need that stupid machine) or, instead, put my money into Plexus and get healthy! I am SO GLAD I chose Plexus! My husband tells me I do not snore anymore, which is HUGE (it was really bad...I was on the couch a lot so he could sleep), and I truly believe sleep apnea is no longer a problem for me. The shortness of breath that I used to feel when I was half asleep, which is what prompted me to get the sleep study, is gone. I still have a long way to go, but I could not be more confident that I'm going to get there! 

Plexus has been life-changing for me. I no longer believe that obesity is my reality and that I cannot overcome it. I'm doing it! Plexus makes it possible! I take slim and 2 accelerators in the morning, 4 Biocleanse throughout the day and 2 ProBio5 at night. I exercise on my Wii Fit 3-5 times a week (because I CAN now...I have the energy to!) and I really enjoy it. I also walk my daughter back and forth to school everyday, morning and afternoon (when the weather cooperates). I set a long-term goal for myself....that by the time I turn 40 next May I want to lose 100 pounds. It always seemed so unattainable before, but not anymore! I am 1/4 of the way there in 90 days! I have more confidence and more energy and feel happier than I can ever remember. I thank God and my dear friend Amy Sunderland Middlebrooks for bringing Plexus into my life and giving me hope! Now I believe it is my calling to share it with others and help them change their lives the same way I am. I'm super excited about that! I just can't wait to see what the next 90 days will bring......for me and anyone else that I can bring along with me!





No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...