Friday, October 11, 2013

Plexus Testimonials - Leslie

This is my story on how Plexus Slim has helped my 8 year old with ADHD. Since my son was about 3 years old, I knew he had a problem. Then, and over the years I would notice that he was overly hyper, could not concentrate, liked things to be routine, would lie and believe it, had anger issues, uncontrollable noise would shut him down. Examples, radio, vacuums, tv, people talking loudly or laughing loudly. It hurt his ears so bad he would be in fetal position. I say uncontrollable because, if he was the cause of the noise, it didn't bother him. I was told from 3 yrs. old that hes just being a little boy, he needs discipline, there's nothing wrong!! I fought with his teachers because for little things he would get in a world of trouble. If he needed to tell his teachers something important, he would try and tell them and they would very rudely tell him to sit down and to shut up (not in MS schools!!). He would argue with them so he could say what he needed to say because, if he didn't say it, he would forget it. Then that would upset him. He needs one on one and eye to eye. Coming from a family of teachers, I know that's hard with a class full, but not impossible!

His self esteem started slipping away. As parents, we try so hard to build our children up. Because of getting in trouble at home for things he couldn't help and for getting in trouble at school for trying to tell a teacher something, he was going down. Thought the world hated him. I actually found that on a piece of paper in his room,"Why does everyone hate me"! Not cool ya'll, just not cool!! 


I am a parent who does not like medication. Thought if I could get teachers, friends parents and who ever else, to understand and to help me, I could get away with no medication. Everyone was awesome, but the teachers. Again, not the MS teachers. I get so angry just thinking about how this one teacher did him. 2 years ago, my husband and I broke down and had him tested for ADHD. Doc confirmed our thoughts and he is put on Adderall 10mg twice a day. Of course it started helping him and I was ecstatic. I did not like what he was or the side effects of it, but with the doctors assurance, we stayed with it. Plexus came into my life a few months back. I have used it, never thought in a million years of having my boy take it for ADHD. He has been on Plexus for less than a week. AND the hyperness has cut down, but hes not a zombie! The arguments have cut down, the tantrums have cut down, his stress is gone, self-esteem is coming back up, he is sleeping at night, he can sit at the computer and play a game with out bouncing in the chair. He no longer has the dry look in his eyes. They sparkle and his smile just shines, his laugh is one of the best sounds I have heard in a long time.


When your child struggles with ADHD, ADD, Autism, etc. You, as a parent, start doubting yourself. What could I have done different, what am I doing wrong, why can't people just accept my child. Just like its not their fault, its not your fault. Be aware of the issue at hand, and do your best to help. A child with either of the above or more, is not spoiled, does not lack discipline, they are loving and caring children, they are smart beyond their years. Give them a chance. Learn from them. Heaven knows, I have learned so much from my 8 yr. old. But please, if you don't want your child on harsh prescriptions, if you don't want them to go through the world feeling unwanted or unloved, etc. Please give Plexus a try. From mother to mother, from parent to parent IT WORKS!!




Leslie's testimony breaks my heart. I have seen those children slipping through the school system. I have seen them as mere zombies, just barely getting by. I have seen the frustration by child, parent, & teacher as they try to figure out the best way to succeed.

Could Plexus Slim help your child do more than just get by? Could this all natural product help your child as well?

** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drugs Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...