Friday, October 11, 2013

Tired of being overweight?

I have struggled with my weight most of my life. I have tried diet after diet after diet. I have been up & I have been down. I have been happy & I have been miserable. I have tried again & I have given up.

Do any of these sound like you?

I bet you can relate. Obesity rates among children & adults have more than doubled since the 1970s (National Center for Health Statistics, 2009). Now, roughly two-thirds of all Americans are either over weight or obese. So, if you don't struggle with your weight, thank your lucky stars.

So WHY are so many people overweight?

The short answer is easy.

We eat too much & don't exercise enough.

You can place part of the blame on McDonald's, Burger King, & Wendy's where we can super size everything, have it our way, & eat great even late. You can place part of the blame on farmers who have succumbed to greed by wanting bigger, meatier animals in a shorter amount of time. You can place part of the blame on the government, the FDA, etc for allowing our food to be tampered with.

You can place part of the blame on your work schedule. You can place part of the blame on your kid's activities. You can place part of the blame on your crazy schedule. You can place part of the blame on TV, video games, & the Internet.

But when it comes down to it, we have no one to truly blame but ourselves. Poor choices make up the majority of our existence

So just HOW do we fight back against this growing trend? We obviously are not quitting our jobs, keeping our children from participating in way too many activities, or clearing up our schedules any time soon. Fast food chains, big time farmers, the government, the FDA, & media produces obviously aren't doing much to change their practices.

So, again, HOW do we stop our selves, our children, our future from becoming obese? Well, I don't have the answer to everything, but I have found what has worked for me & my family!

Plexus Slim has changed my family's lives! I have lost 27 pounds & 29 inches in a little over 2 months. My husband has lost at least 16 pounds & about 17 inches in 7 weeks. We both feel better, have more energy, & are nor nearly as hungry. 

All of this has been lost WITHOUT much exercise too. Now, I'm NOT saying that you shouldn't exercise. We just haven't done it like we should. My husband & I have both recently started to exercise. But without Plexus, we wouldn't be where we are today.

Plexus can help you lose that excess weight. It is designed to regulate your blood sugar, burn fat, & build lean muscle.

Do you have 10, 20, or even 50 pounds you need to get rid of? Let Plexus Slim help you achieve your weight loss goals!

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...