Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sunshine & Roses

Yep, its been one of those days weeks.

I warn you now there will be lots of complaining in the next few minutes so if you don't want to hear it, feel free to leave.

First, it seems that somehow I have offended or misled people. Dear friend, you know who you are & I HONESTLY didn't mean to! I am opinionated. I tend to whine, complain, & grumble at times, but I try to find the insanity & humor in the day to day stuff. Please don't read more into it than that.

We all had a much better night last night, but, sorry that's the bulk of my gratitude right at this moment. (NO, NOT REALLY, but please let me whine!!)

Since Logan has been sick, I have had ZERO control over schooling. The least little thing derails us. Its VERY hard to read while trying to calm a screaming baby. And for the past two days as I am still TRYING to teach after 4pm (no, that's NOT a mistake!), Justin walks in & does something off the wall which completely destroys what little bit of control I do have. Yesterday, I was trying to explain rotation & revolution with the globe & one of Logan's play cups. Justin decided to be a meteor & throw cups at the globe! Yes, it was HILARIOUS but I tried, I REALLY TRIED not to laugh!!

You do the math ..... zero minus little equals........I quit!

So, no control, kids not listening, baby screaming, distraction after distraction, blah blah blah.

My diet is shot all to kablooey because I am a stress eater. I think I ate EVERYTHING in the house last night!

Then a lovely bill collector called & was NOT nice. So, my temper got a little heated & I nicely told him off. Yeah, yeah, I admit it, I am behind on a few bills. HELLO - one income family!!

Next, while chopping onions for supper, the chopper slipped & knocked Makenzie's slushie in the floor. The sticky red liquid laughed at me!

Logan reuses to go to sleep, so he sits there & fusses. He's still awful cute though!

And then, Pillsbury has the NERVE to tell me NOT to eat raw cookie dough! Yeah right! SHHHHH! Don't tell the kids. I don't think there will be any left by the time they get home!

And to top it off, I don't get to go to church. I don't want to spread germs or bring home any new ones.

 American Idol had better be good!

Where is my Mt Dew?

OK, I'm better now......

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...