365 days - It can both seem like forever & can seem like mere moments. Some of those moments can bring a smile to your face, some can make you cringe just thinking about them, & some can change your life forever.
I hope that more moments in 2013 made you smile than cry. I hope that not only has your life been changed for the better, but that you have had a part in changing someone else's life as well.
Join me in reminiscing on a few favorites from the past year. If you have one that stands out, please let me know!
- God is still saving sinners
- Dr Seuss is the greatest
- "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11
- My husband is my best friend.
- We all need a vision
- Austin returns to public school
- My children teach me more than I teach them
- Makenzie returns to public school
- And God uses little ones too
- Occasionally I can cook
- Is holding your breath really necessary
- You are my hero
- Surely 490 isn't the magic number
- I fully believe that God dropped Plexus in my lap at JUST the right moment!
- Are you a good follower
- Bad news isn't always as bad as it seems
- Our beach vacation
- Never a dull moment
- One proud momma
- The curriculum that isn't being used
- Logan's birthday party
- We are only human
- Show them you love them
I thank God for a happy 2013 & I look forward to an even better 2014!