Monday, December 30, 2013

The Best of 2013

It seems like only yesterday that I was writing this post describing 2012, now I'm reviewing 2013.

365 days - It can both seem like forever & can seem like mere moments. Some of those moments can bring a smile to your face, some can make you cringe just thinking about them, & some can change your life forever.


I hope that more moments in 2013 made you smile than cry. I hope that not only has your life been changed for the better, but that you have had a part in changing someone else's life as well.

Join me in reminiscing on a few favorites from the past year. If you have one that stands out, please let me know!

As you can see, I had a hard time narrowing it down this year!

I thank God for a happy 2013 & I look forward to an even better 2014!

No comments:

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...