Friday, July 12, 2013

The Busy Homeschool Mom

Anyone that has been around me for any period of time knows that I just adore Heidi St. John. She offers so much experience & good sound advice on everything from homeschooling to parenting to being "THAT girl" for your husband.

Just today, I found out that she was following me on Pinterest! ME!!! I don't have nearly as much knowledge & grace as she does, but I am honored!


I had the privilege to meet her a few years ago at the NCHE Homeschool Conference. Check out her take on The Busy Mom's Guide to Romance and REAL LIFE Homeschooling. My post on Toddlers, Tweens, & Teens, Oh My is STILL my number 1 read post.

Drop by The Busy Mom for a visit. I'm sure you will walk away a little lighter.

3 comments:

Jeanine Byers said...

How wonderful to have met her and to find that she is your follower! I always feel really good, too, when people I admire follow me on Twitter or like something I've posted on FB.

Sue - Over 60 and Over Here! said...

I find the whole concept of Homeschool fascinating, as I was living in the UK when my kids were growing up and they all went to the local schools. How common is Homeschooling in the US?

Tracie Bauguess said...

This is our 4th year homeschooling. I was actually employed with the local school system where my son attended through 2nd grade. Homeschooling is growing by leaps & bounds here. We, as parents, just want more control over what our children are learning.

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...