Thursday, July 4, 2013

Your Turn

Ok guys. I need a little help here. I have committed to a monumental task! I have signed up for the Ultimate Blog Challenge for the month of July. Everyone who is participating has agreed to post every single day in July. Where you wondering WHY I was blowing up your notifications?! Yep, this is supposed to increase traffic to our blogs.

My regulars know me. You know what I write about. You know my passions. You know my comfort zone. You know my beliefs.


The newbies that are just stopping by, you might still be trying to figure out just who I am.

I want some honest feedback.

Is there a topic that you want me to address? Is there something that I talk about too much? You can tell me, I won't get mad. But just for the record, if you tell me I talk about homeschooling too much, I can't cut back on that. It consumes my life!

Thanks in advance for the feedback! All love!




4 comments:

Sreedev Soman said...

hehe...that's a cheeky post for the UBC...intelligent one for sure...

Unknown said...

I think you should just always share what is on your mind. It doesn't hurt at all to have similar posts....we all have threads that run through our thinking and they should run through our blogs. I think you are doing great! Keep it up!

Unknown said...

I think you should just always share what is on your mind. It doesn't hurt at all to have similar posts....we all have threads that run through our thinking and they should run through our blogs. I think you are doing great! Keep it up!

Cynthia said...

Okay... I am on Day 8. I am also doing the Ultimate Blog Challenge. Lists are always one of my favorite things to blog about.

Dear Class of 2021

You started your senior year like every one of us, holding your breathe. You didn't know what would happen, what would come next. You di...